South West Enterprise Fund (SWEF)
Are you supporting a young person who is interested in starting their own business or already running one?
We are working in partnership with the South West Enterprise Fund (SWEF) to provide business grants of £2,000 to young entrepreneurs in Wiltshire and Swindon that are aged between 18-30.
As part of the programme, SWEF provides the opportunity to join a network of peers who are also in the early stage of starting their business to share ideas, experiences and learn.
To be eligible to apply, you need to be:
- Aged 18 to 30
- Living in Wiltshire or Swindon
- Planning to start your own business within the next 6 months or running your own business which has been trading for no more than 2 years
- Without easy access to other sources of finance
Grants can be used towards capital items and running costs such as:
- stock, equipment or materials
- rent or business-related bills
Further guidance on the programme is available here and you can apply online via our website WCF – South West Enterprise Fund Grants
Wiltshire Community Foundation
21 Northgate Street