Where can I report faulty street lighting or Highways defects?


Contact 'Clarence' direct on tel: 0800 232323 or email clarence@wiltshire.gov.uk.  If reporting a faulty street light you will need to take a note of the lamp post number from the column of the light.  Remember to request a defect number so that the fault can be followed up if necessary.